REGISTRATION FEES IN RUR (USD)
REGISTRATION FEES IN RUR (USD)
|NON-ICF MEMBER||33900 ($595)||37100 ($650)|
|ICF MEMBER 1||30000 ($525)||33400 ($585)|
|ICF MEMBER GROUP 2||28800 ($505)||32300 ($565)|
|STUDENT 3||17200 ($300)||18600 ($325)|
|FAMILY MEMBER 4||14900 ($260)||16600 ($290)|
* It is possible to pay in USD or EUR in your personal account which becomes accessible once you are registered online.
** Children aged under 12 can attend the congress free of charge.
1 ICF MEMBER rates are applicable to individual ICF members.
2 ICF CAMP ORGANIZATION MEMBER GROUP registration per-person rates are applicable to any camp, company, agency, school, or organization member of ICF with five or more participants from same organization (not depending on ICF individual membership status of each person of the group) . If a group of less than five participants finally arrives to the Congress, a “NON-ICF MEMBER” or “ICF MEMBER” rate applies to each person of the group, depending on the ICF individual membership status of the person.
Membership information is available at www.campingfellowship.org . For newly applied ICF members: it is possible to choose the ICF MEMBER or ICF MEMBER GROUP registration fees only after your name or the name of your organization is published in the list of current ICF members at www.campingfellowship.org
It is possible to apply for ICF-membership right now on the website www.campingfellowship.org.
Membership fee for organization is $ 180.
Membership fee for individual is $ 85.
ICF Membership expires in 3 years.
3 STUDENT rate is applicable to students and PhD students aged under 30. After online registration a student has to send the scan of student status confirmation document to Technical Secretariat’s email. Please note that this registration fee does not include Gala-Dinner.
4 FAMILY MEMBER rate applies for immediate family members only (spouses and their children under 18); the registration fee for Family Member includes: badge, Welcome party, attendance to general social events within the cultural program of the Congress on the territory of Rosa Khutor, visit of education centers and camp visit. This registration fee does not include: attendance to scientific program of the Congress, coffee-breaks, Gala-Dinner, Delegates’ kit, promotional gifts.
Information on the price for gala-dinner and the Gala-Dinner venue will be available later.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Sochi airport/railway station – hotel – Sochi airport/railway station transfer
- attendance to all of Congress program events,
- attendance to Exhibition,
- Delegates’ kit,
- Welcome Party,
Fee does NOT include flights, accommodation, lunches, excursions, pre- and post-congress tours and optional social events.
REGISTRATION FEES CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES:
- Cancellations occurring until August 01, 2017 (August 01 excluded) will be refunded 100%, less 5% for handling fees.
- Cancellations occurring until September 01, 2017 (September 01 excluded) will be refunded 50%, less 5% for handling fees. All the paid funds will be forwarded to the Congress organization operations and services.
- Cancellations occurring from September 01, 2017 (September 01 included) will not be refunded. All the paid funds will be forwarded to the Congress organization operations and services.
All refund requests have to be sent in written (according to the Refund Request Form) to email@example.com.
All the refunds will be processed after the Congress.
REGISTRATION IN THE ONLINE SYSTEM IS THE FIRST AND MANDATORY STEP FOR PARTICIPATION IN XI INTERNATIONAL CAMPING CONGRESS